Tax Software for High-Volume Tax Businesses
CrossLink 1040 is the industry's leading desktop tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses. Built based on the needs of busy tax offices that specialize in providing their clients with fast and accurate tax returns, CrossLink 1040 has been a trusted solution since 1989.
With industry-leading tools such as Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™, exclusive TextLink™ technology, and support for electronic signature pads and hand-held scanners, CrossLink customers are able to process tax returns more quickly and accurately.
Fast, Easy, Efficient
CrossLink 1040 is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses that specialize in offering quick & accurate tax refunds. Built to speed processing of your clients tax returns and refunds, CrossLink 1040 helps you stay a step ahead of your competition.
- Work-in-Progress Screen for instant status of returns, acknowledgements, rejects and check prints.
- Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™ takes you directly to errors for quick fixes
- Easy-to-use forms-based input
- Multiple drains to the IRS each day
- Real-time processing with Industry-Leading Banks
Industry-Leading Tools and Features
CrossLink 1040 has been built with a host of industry-leading tools and features designed for high-volume tax preparation businesses.
- Zero-downtime, automatic software updates
- Customizable reports for the needs of your business
- Comprehensive diagnostics that check for omissions and inconsistencies
- And much more…
When you select CrossLink, you select a software partner dedicated to the success of your business.
Hard Drive Space: 350 MB
Memory: 192 MB
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
Check Printing: HP compatible Laser Printer which supports Printer
Control Language (PCL) 6 or higher
CrossLink's in-depth tax calculations allow you to prepare the most complicated tax returns with confidence and ease. The following is a list of the various automatic tax calculations performed by CrossLink:
- Business use of home for Schedules A, C, E, F, K-1, and Forms 2106/4835
- Consolidated sales of assets
- Child care credit
- Earned income credit
- Standard mileage vs. actual expenses
- IRA, Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE deductions
- Self-employment tax
- Taxable Social Security Benefits
- Estimate vouchers and worksheet
- Exception for real estate professionals
- Vacation home limitations and carryovers
- At-risk limitations and carryovers (regular and AMT)
- Related party transactions for installment sales and like-kind exchanges
- Passive loss limitations and carryovers
- All States
- City Tax Returns
Comprehensive Depreciation Capabilities
CrossLink's built-in depreciation module manages complex depreciation calculations and transfers depreciation and asset sales information to the forms automatically.
- Ten methods for depreciating assets, including four custom methods
- Manages asset calculations on dispositions and asset retirement automatically
- Maintains separate Federal and State numbers
- Calculates AMT depreciation automatically
- Associates asset with the appropriate activity
- Captures asset disposal information and automatically transfers it to appropriate lines on Form 1040, 4562, 4797, 6252, and 8824
- Displays depreciation calculation
Contact your CrossLink Team today to learn more.
In Our Customers' Words
I have used CrossLink at all of my offices since 1996. It is simple and very user friendly for my staff. There is no need for me to ever consider another tax software solution.