Keeping your office safe, sanitary, and productive as you help your clients process their returns during COVID-19
Be Safe Social Distancing
- When possible, avoid face-to-face client meetings
Consider having clients drop off documents in a secure box in your front lobby.
- Limit the number of people who congregate in waiting rooms
Remove every other chair to enhance the space between clients to 6' or more.
- Utilize CrossLink Remote Tools
Remote Signature Capture & TaxPass are available for all CrossLink 1040 Desktop customers. These tools enable you to capture client data, documents, and signatures all from a remote device.
Communicate Reach Out to Your Clients
- Let clients know you're open for business
Utilize CrossLink's List of Non-Returning Clients to call clients who you have not yet seen this year and let them know that you are prepared to complete their returns with little-to-no in-person contact.
Remote Access Have a Plan... Just in Case
- If needed, you do have options for individuals, or even the whole office, to work remote
- CrossLink 1040 Desktop users can unplug their computer and take to a remote location
- Use a 3rd party Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) software to access your office computer's locally installed version of CrossLink 1040 software from your home PC or laptop. Including:
- Zoho Assist
- Connectwise Control
- Remote Utilities for Windows
- LogMeIn Pro
- Move your CrossLink license to a home PC via serial reset