SCAN & STORE
Capture taxpayer source documents with a single click (Paperless Office Solution)
Improve Tax Preparation Efficiency & Accuracy with a Single Click
Improve efficiency and accuracy while saving time preparing each tax return. With built-in support for certified handheld scanners, you are able to capture the taxpayer’s source documents and information and associate them with the appropriate tax return in CrossLink professional tax software. Scan & Store eliminates the need to photocopy and physically store taxpayer documents as you move towards a paperless office.
Fully Integrated with CrossLink Professional Tax Software
- Support for Scan & Store built into CrossLink software
- Taxpayer source documents are stored within the tax return
- Easy access to documents when needed
Improve Tax Preparation Office Efficiency
- Capture taxpayer source documents with a single click
- Handheld scanner eliminates the need for a slow and cumbersome flatbed scanner
- Move towards a paperless office by eliminating the need to physically store printed taxpayer documents
- Photograph taxpayer for identification purposes for future transactions, such as pick-up of bank product or refund check
- Associate all documents with the proper tax return – saving time and errors in the event of an IRS or bank audit
- Ability to integrate with CrossLink Secure Offsite Storage (S.O.S.), a pay-per-return solution, for additional disaster recovery support
Scan & Store is a simple process that professional tax preparers will be up to speed and using in minutes — with minimal training.
CrossLink Certified Handheld Scanners
Motorola Symbol DS8108
CrossLink professional tax software supports the use of the Motorola Symbol DS8108 handheld digital image scanner. With a viewfinder and an aiming bull's-eye to facilitate accurate point-and-shoot aiming for image capture, the Symbol DS8108 is easy to use and requires virtually no training.
CrossLink certified handheld scanners are provided by the Ivanhoe Group, a CrossLink recommended vendor. Click on one of the buttons below to place your order with the Ivanhoe Group.
© 2020 CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.