Speed Return Processing and Shorten
Start a tax return and capture all of the data on the W2 and K1 by simply scanning the two-dimensional (2D) barcode with a CrossLink certified handheld scanner. All of the captured information is automatically added to the return and the Client Data page – speeding the processing of returns and shortening the client interview process.
Fully Integrated with CrossLink Professional Tax Software
- Supports 2D barcode scanning
- Start the tax return and populate data with a single click
- Utilize the same approved handheld scanners as CrossLink Scan & Store and CrossLink Secure Offsite Storage (S.O.S.)
Improve Tax Office Efficiency
- Speed the processing of returns
- Shorten the client interview process
- Reduce client appointment wait times in busy offices with the ability to scan W-2s and K-1s in batch mode
- Improve accuracy by eliminating the possibility of data entry error
- Scan & Store taxpayer source documents using the handheld scanner
2D barcodes will be on W2s and Schedules K-1 (1041, 1120S, 1065) beginning with Tax Year 2010, and will contain all of the data printed on these forms. All CrossLink certified handheld scanners have the ability to capture this information and automatically start the process of preparing a return.
CrossLink certified handheld scanners are provided by the Ivanhoe Group, a CrossLink recommended vendor. Click here or on the button below to place your order with the Ivanhoe Group.
Contact your CrossLink Team today to learn more.
In Our Customers' Words
It only took CrossLink 1 day to help get my office back up and running after a fire destroyed my business in the middle of tax season.